Thursday, February 04, 2016

Trump's integrity

You know I love satirical blogs. I found a new one tonight called Ex Sofadra. They have a picture of a man in a hospital bed, recovering from being shot on Fifth Avenue by Donald Trump.

This is not John’s first encounter with a presidential candidate. The week before, he was courted by Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders who clubbed him on the back of the head and stole his wallet, and this past Monday, he was kicked in the shins by former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley.

“Bernie, I mean, I have to respect the guy. He didn’t keep my money. Instead he gave it to a homeless guy. O’Malley, though… I didn’t even notice what he was doing until somebody was, like ‘Hey man, some little guy is kicking you’.”

In the end, John thinks that he will probably still vote for Trump. “Nobody else is saying the stuff that needs to be said. He’s going to make America great, again, you know. Plus, he said he was going to shoot somebody and followed through on it. That shows integrity, man.”
Read the whole thing here.

No comments: