Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Deal-cutting with Democrats

Ace of Spades was
hoping for Trump to do better, to get this down to Cruz and Trump. I have questions about both -- I have questions about Cruz's electability, and I have questions about Trump's judgment and commitment to important principles. And his electability.

I'll tell you, though, the last several weeks of watching Donald Trump attack Cruz as insufficiently willing to cut deals with liberal Democrat demagogues has really made me wonder what Trump's actual usefulness is here is.

The attacks on him being a Canadian -- that I ignored as typical I-can-go-as-low-as-can-be-imagined Trumpian nonsense. I could blow that silly crap off.

But what was really bothering me is Trump's conception of the theory of his candidacy as the Do Business With Democrats candidate.

No thanks. We have Marco Rubio for that already.
Read more here.

No comments: