Sunday, November 22, 2015

War on Women: We had a rapist in the White House

Breitbart has a story and a NBC News video of Juanita Broaddrick.

"Did you think his interest in you at the time was personal or professional?"
"I thought it was professional...completely."

"Did you have any qualms at all about him coming to the room?"
"I was a little bit uneasy, but I felt a...I felt a real friendship toward this man, and I didn't feel any...any,um, danger in him coming to my room. And I sort of ushered us over to the coffee. I had coffee sitting on a table over by the window. It was a real pretty view looking down at the river. He came around me, and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building, and said that he was real interested if he became governor to restore that building...and then all of a sudden he turned me around and started kissing me...and that was a real shock."

"What did you do?"
"Uh, I first pushed him away, and just told him no, please don't do that. He said something like, Did you not know why I was coming up here? I said I'm married, and I have other things going on in my life."

"Had you that morning or at any other time given him any reason to believe that might happen?"
"No, none whatsoever."

"Then what happened?"
"He started kissing me again, and the second time he tries to kiss me, he starts biting on my lip." At this point Juanita covers her face and starts to cry.

Watch the full NBC interview:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. You got right to the root of the matter. God Bless as you come up on the interview.
Curt

Unknown said...

I think you got right to the root of the matter in a concise way. I'm sure you will do wonderfully well in the interview. My prayers WILL be with you. Curt