Sunday, August 23, 2015

It's bionic!

Laurie Hanna reports at the New York Daily News that a man who had his penis ripped off as a child now has an 8 inch bionic replacement thanks to pioneering surgery.

Mohammed Abad, 43, has undergone pioneering surgery over the last three years to have the new fully functioning penis fitted.

He lost his genitals in a horrific accident at age 6 when he was hit by a car and dragged for 600 yards.

Surgeons started crafting a proper replacement three years ago with a skin graft taken from his arm.

Abad’s manhood has two tubes along its length which inflate with fluid when he presses a button on his testicles.

“When you want a bit of action you press the ‘on’ button, and when you are finished you press another button. It takes seconds," Abad, from Edinburgh, Scotland, told The Sun.

Abad, who is divorced and currently single, had his final operation last month at University College London.

“I have a pump in my testicles, so when I want to have sex, I pump it up, inflate it and the fluid makes its way into the tubes and that gives me an erection," he said. And after that, I deflate it when I’m finished.”

Now the security guard dreams of having kids, which he described as “a miracle."

No comments: