Friday, August 28, 2015

A letter to a Senator

Here is a letter my friend Curt Dale wrote to Colorado Senator Michael Bennet, who is up for reelection in 2016, and who has yet to announce any position on the Iran deal.
Honorable Senator Bennet,

I'm going to do you a favor and suggest that you vote against the horrible Iran Nuclear Agreement Hanoi John Kerry and Obama are trying to foist on the American People and the World. It is such an obviously desperate move on Obama's part to have some sort of an accomplishment to put in his planned $1.5 Billion library that he's willing to give Iran the nukes the terrorist leaders want. I am a 27 year Veteran of the United States Air Force, and I had the duty of being ready to launch nuclear weapons for 7 years during my career. I'm a veteran of 3 combat flying tours in Vietnam, so I'm a bit familiar with the devastation of war, and I've though through the consequences of nuclear weapons, particularly in the hands of maniacal Nazi leaders such as the fanatics who are in charge of Iran and the bloodthirsty mullas and Muslim leaders who scream Death to America. This agreement is madness.

If you choose to vote to sustain Obama's insanity, then I think you will pay dearly for your error in the upcoming elections. There is a strong sentiment in America and a strong sentiment in Colorado against those who are supporting the "inside the Beltway" foolishness we've been seeing from both Democrats and Republicans who vote only to win, keep power and disregard the best interests of America​.

How will you vote, Senator Bennet?

No comments: