Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A day that will live in infamy

Many people have weighed in today on the Iran deal. I prepared a post that included posts from Max Boot at Commentary, Ed Morrisey at Hot Air, Marco Rubio in the US Senate, and then I put my hands on the wrong spot on my computer, and it deleted every word. Thankfully, I had not yet included this post from Roger L. Simon at PJ Media, which may have been the most important:
Good words all around, but not enough. Words by themselves are not going to cut it, only action and serious organizing of the apathetic American people. This is not courtly congressional business as usual. This is nothing less than the sabotage of Western civilization by itself, covered by weasel-like spin and outright prevarication. The time has come for the all the candidates, indeed the entire country, to speak out as one. This monstrosity cannot pass.
Read more here.

No comments: