Sunday, August 17, 2014

Uninstall!

I made what appears to be a terrible mistake today. I bought a new computer. When you buy a new computer, it is loaded with "bloat," and for forty more dollars Best Buy will take the bloat off your computer. For example, I wrote a post tonight about my rattlesnake belt. After I published it, four different phrases were underlined with double links. I don't know what program did that. I have spent that last three hours uninstalling programs, and I have not been in such a foul mood in ages.

Update! Somehow the links are removed. Okay, now maybe I can start to calm down.

1 comment:

paddy fields said...

Hope that you are loading up security???
www.malwarebyes.com is good at gettin malware out. CCleaner is just great and aast free is pretty good to as is avg.com
good luck from www.thepaddyfieldsview.blogspot.co.uk